You will submit a 500-1200 word business concept report that identifies and describes your innovative business idea.
Task Requirement (Submit in Word or PDF):
1. The business opportunity: The problem and solution (estimated 75-200 words). Not an existing product or service but some new product, service or idea. (Identify the ‘problem’ and discuss the business opportunity that may address it, showing an understanding of the particular market and potential customers.).. Remember a new idea, service, product or concept addressing a current problem that exist to solve problems or meet a need, want or desire of the consumer.
2. Business opportunity assessment (estimated 70-300 words)
(This is your feasibility analysis. In this section, assess the feasibility of the business idea in relation to the following: industry/market, product/service, and the organisation and its management.)
3. Business model/strategy (estimated 100-400 words)
(Based on your assessment of the business opportunity, explain the business model/strategy that you will use to realize the opportunity.)
Here are some questions to help GUIDE you in developing your business concept (and later when expanding it into a full business plan). Remember that your concept report is only 500-1200 words so you don’t need to consider ALL of these questions.
• What are the key factors in determining if your idea is a viable business opportunity? Is this just an idea or a real business opportunity? Can the new product or service work?
• What contextual (economic, regulatory, industry) factors should you be aware of? What markets and market drivers should you focus on? What are the specific competitive advantages will the product or service offer? Who are the customers likely to be?
• Who would make up the team? In your opinion, what is the greatest risk? Why and how should this risk be mitigated? What resources you will need? Who is going to finance it?
• What would be the business strategy? Briefly describe your business strategy. What partners and alliances (important stakeholders) will you need in order to be successful in production, distribution, marketing, and overall? What distribution channels will be used?
4. Discuss (3) three things you can do to reduce the failure of your new endeavor? (estimated 50-100 words)
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.