3-Portfolio Case Term Paper Guidance
This report must be a minimum of 12 to 15 double-spaced MS Word formatted file plus exhibits, related documentation (e.g., tables, charts, reports, etc.), and at least four appropriate supporting references. It should include a cover sheet, abstract or executive summary of around two hundred (200) words, content, and reference page. The written 3-Portfolio Case Project Written Report will be evaluated based on the following criteria:
3-PORTFOLIO CASE WRITTEN PAPER OUTLINE
Table of Contents
Abstract or Executive Summary
Part I: Portfolio Construction and Management- Data Collection
State the objectives for the construction and management of each of the three (3) portfolios.
1. This includes your policy statement (why were certain stocks purchased), strategy, asset allocation, and industry analysis.
2. Implementation and application of specific and well-articulated portfolio management strategies; portfolio design, security selection criterion, initial and final Portfolio value.
3. Show a time series record including, price, value, cash, return, cumulative wealth, and profit and loss table with discussion.
Part II: 3-Portfolio Case Evaluation and Assessment
Data analysis and Critical Thinking for each of the three (3) portfolios
1. Compare P1 to P2 to P3. Which portfolio made the most profit or had the greatest losses?
2. Complete the following analyses of P1, P2, and P3.
A. Return of investment
B. Expected rate of return
D. Standard deviation
E. Risk return analysis
3. Compare the returns (or losses) of P1, P2, and P3 to:
A. The S & P 500
B. Dow Jones Industrial Averages
C. Russell 2000.
4. Use the Sharpe and Traynor formulas to evaluate P1, P2, and P3
Part III: Quantitative Analysis and Critical Thinking – Summarization
1. Accurate computation of statistics, use of quantitative methods, utilizing professional analyses and critical thinking; when comparing and contrasting the 3-portfolios.
A. Active versus passive portfolio management
B. Strategic versus tactical asset allocation
C. Observations of the 3-Portfolio Case Study
Reference Page: Include your research sources and significance of research information and data, use of APA citations and URL links
FINC 340 INVESTMENT
3-Portfolio Case Project Description
Note: 3-Portfolio Case Study Term Paper – Overall Evaluation
1. Organization, format, and presentation of paper including title page, executive summary, table of contents, introduction, body, etc. (Submitted on time?)
2. Writing, grammar, spelling & punctuation; methodology, explanation of all tables and figures Use of tables, figures and other graphics with labeling to summarize and support analysis, quality of charts & tables.
3. Logical and smooth flowing transitions and relationships among sections of the written report, with conclusions and recommendations
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.