Professional Interview Paper
Every student should either interview or make up an interview with a licensed social worker (via telephone or zoom/Microsoft teams, etc.).
If you choose to perform the interview, there are numerous agencies in the Troy area who employ social workers, but you are welcome to interview someone in another city or state.
*Here are a few suggestions: Alabama Dept. of Human Resources (DHR)—these are in every Alabama county; Alabama Dept. of Public Health (ADPH)—these are also in every Alabama county; Area Agencies on Aging (SARCOA, MACOA, etc.); mental health agencies; hospitals, hospices, nursing homes, and home health agencies; United Methodist Children’s Homes; Alabama Baptist Children’s Homes; private adoption agencies; Children’s Aid Society (Birmingham); V.A. hospitals and clinics*
The following are some things that you will want to find out during your interview:
• What is your job title and with whom are you employed? (Be specific!)
• How long have you been working with this agency? In this field?
• Is the agency public or private? Non-profit or for-profit?
• What population do you serve?
• What are the primary tasks as a social worker with this agency?
• Do you make home visits? If so, do you feel safe in making these visits?
• How many social workers are there in your office?
• Is your supervisor/boss also a social worker?
• What is your caseload? Do you feel that it is manageable?
• Would you call your job “stressful”? If so, how do you manage your stress? If not, what makes it “not stressful”?
• How do you get your referrals?
• How long do you generally work with a client?
• Do you feel valued in your job (by clients, coworkers, supervisors, etc.)?
• Tell me of a positive client interaction; tell me of an interaction that was NOT so positive.
• Ask any other questions that you want to know.
• BE SURE TO THANK THE SOCIAL WORKER FOR THEIR TIME! Following up with a hand-written thank you note would really show your appreciation.
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.