OOP Homework Inheritance
1. Given two classes as described in Customer.py (attached)
Revise the class using inheritance to simplify the codes and to remove repetition of codes
2. Package-delivery services, such as FedEx®, DHL® and UPS®, offer a number of different shipping options, each with specific costs associated. Create an inheritance hierarchy to represent various types of packages.
• Use class Package as the parent class of the hierarchy, then include classes TwoDayPackage and OvernightPackage that derive from Package.
• Parent class Package should include attributes representing the sender and recipient of the package (using the classes in Problem 1), in addition to attribute that store the weight (in kg) and cost per kg to ship the package.
• Package’s constructor should initialize these attributes. Ensure that the weight and cost per kg contain positive values.
• Package should provide an attribute PackageList which collects all of packages into a list
• Package should provide a method calculateCost that returns the cost associated with shipping the package. Package’s calculateCost method should determine the cost by multiplying the weight by the cost per kg.
• Derived class TwoDayPackage should inherit the functionality of parent class Package, but also include an attribute that represents a flat fee that the shipping company charges for two-day-delivery service.
• TwoDayPackage’s constructor should receive a value to initialize this attribute. TwoDayPackage should override method calculateCost so that it computes the shipping cost by adding the flat fee to the weight-based cost calculated by class Package’s calculateCost function.
• Class OvernightPackage should inherit directly from class Package and contain an additional attribute representing an additional fee per kg charged for overnight-delivery service. OvernightPackage should redefine method calculateCost so that it adds the additional fee per kg to the standard cost per kg before calculating the shipping cost
With the following command in the main program,
74 c1 = Sender(‘Ellen’,’Abberton’,’WR10′) 75 c2 = Recipient(‘Jane’,’Abbey Dore’,’HR2′) 76 77 c3 = Sender(‘Mike’,’Agglethorpe’,’DL8′) 78 c4 = Recipient(‘Andy’,’Acton Bridge’,’CW8′) 79
80 c5 = Sender(‘Andy’, ‘Acton Bridge’,’CW8′) 81 c6 = Recipient(‘Luke’,’Abingworth’,’RH20′) 82 83 package1 = Package(c1,c2,2,200) 84 85 package2 = TwoDayPackage(c3,c4,3,210,50) 86 87 package3 = OvernightPackage(c5,c6,2,250,55)
The output should look like the following
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.