Multiple-case case studies allow the researcher to use replication logic to evaluate the theoretical propositions and strengthen the findings of the studies. In this discussion, the example of a multiple-case study would be the culture of compliance to environmental regulations within investor-owned electrical utilities, local municipal electric utilities, and federal electrical utilities. The application of the same case study construct to the three distinct types of electrical utilities allows the researcher to show potential trends of similarity or differences. The researcher is then able to compare the trends and findings against the theoretical propositions to determine the validity of the study. The synthesizing of the data across three separate types of utilities allows the researcher to address outlier and rival explanations as a part of the research findings. As a consultant to the Kansas state leadership, the student will discuss what this Multiple-Case Case Study brings to bear on the source selection of the electricity provider for the state. The student must specifically speak to the application of a couple of business solutions (i.e. does this study identify a single solution or could it be parlayed into a range of solutions, do the outcomes of this study bring a scalable solution, what’s the difference between this and a simple business case analysis or cost benefit analysis, etc.)
(NOTE: Even if not officially wearing the title of ‘consultant’ in your organization, you may be asked to provide a business solution to an internal organizational issue. Regardless of titles, these scenarios are designed to get you thinking about how to apply the applicable case study to a certain type of issue.)
Requirements for every Discussion Post
you will provide a Reply to at least one of your classmates. The instructor will provide a single assessment of your discussion posts each module – see rubric.
Minimum of 300 words in the body
Minimum of 3 sources from the literature in addition to course texts
Use the following outline:
• In addition to the course textbook(s), this discussion must include at least 3 references from scholarly articles that have publication dates no older than 5 years. Do not use any books other than the Bible (if applicable) and the textbook. Do not conduct interviews.
• In-text citations are required to support your statements, points, assertions, issues, arguments, concerns, paragraph topic sentences, and statements of fact and opinion.
• The required cover page and the reference pages are not included in the required assignment word count but are required as part of your discussion post.
• The introduction and conclusion sections should be succinct.
• Sources of information from Wikipedia, dictionaries, and encyclopedia will not be accepted.
• All parts of the assignment must be based on scholarly and biblical literature.
• Avoid clichés, slang, jargon, exaggerations, abbreviations, figurative language, and language that is too informal and too subjective.
• Keller, T. (2014), Every good endeavor: Connecting your work to God’s work, Riverhead Books, New York, NY. ISBN: 9781594632822. (Chapter 10)
• George, M. L., Maxey, J., Rowlands, D. T., & Upton, M. (2004). The Lean Six Sigma Pocket Toolbook: A Quick Reference Guide to Nearly 100 Tools for Improving Quality and Speed. (https://mbsdirect.vitalsource.com/books/9780071505734 (Chapter 10-12)
• Yin, R. K. (2017). Case Study Research and Applications: Design and Methods (6th Edition). (Chapters 6).
• Tina Scott & Jim Hall (2016). Lean Six Sigma: Beginner’s Guide to Understanding and Practicing Lean Six Sigma. (Chapter 8)
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.