Outcome Analysis Part B
1. Using synthesis and evaluation, the student authors a 3,000-4,500 word scholarly reflective narrative that demonstrates how all of the artifacts submitted, and the course in which the artifacts were produced, meet each MSN/FNP Program Outcome; AND
2. The student provides summative evaluation of their own professional growth and development as a graduate student in the COGNITIVE, PSYCHOMOTOR, and AFFECTIVE domains as it pertains to the FNP Program; AND
3. The student provides summative evaluation of their own professional growth and development as a graduate student as it pertains to AACN’s MSN Essentials for Graduate Education; AND
4. The student provides summative evaluation of their own professional growth and development as a graduate student as it pertains to the National Organization of Nurse Practitioner Faculties (NONPF) Competencies; AND
5. The student reflects how one’s own cultural competence has been transformed.
All 5 elements are present
1 element is missing
2 elements are missing
3-4 elements are missing
5 elements are missing
This criterion is linked to a Learning OutcomeGrammar, Syntax,
Spelling, APA Format & Punctuation
This Narrative Analysis format should use APA format, to include a cover page, running head, headings, and a reference list. Other elements, such as an APA formatted table, may also be included. Strict adherence to APA format is required
Paper has minimal grammar, syntax, spelling, punctuation, or APA format errors*
(*) APA style references and in text citations are required; however, there are no deductions for errors in indentation or spacing of references. All elements of the reference otherwise must be included.
Special instructions: the artifacts are attached. Three artifacts per course. For example, the course NR500NP Foundational Concepts and Advanced Practice Roles has three artifacts which are Week 2 Roles in Advanced Practice Nursing.docx, Week 4 APN Professional Development Plan Paper.docx, and Week 6 Area of Interest Power Point Presentation.pptx. The name is given as the name of the file. They have to relate to the program outcomes.
Chamberlain University’s MSN/FNP Program Outcomes
1. Provide high-quality, safe, patient-centered care grounded in holistic health principles.
2. Create a caring environment for achieving quality health outcomes.
3. Engage in lifelong personal and professional growth through reflective practice and appreciation of cultural diversity.
4. Integrate professional values through scholarship and service in health care.
5. Advocates for positive health outcomes through compassionate, evidence-based, collaborative advanced nursing practice.
NONPF Core Competencies
Core competencies of NONPF are as follows:
1. Scientific foundations, 2. Leadership, 3. Quality, 4. Practice inquiry, 5. Technology and information literacy, 6. Policy, 7. Health delivery system, 8. Ethics, and 9. Independent practice (Nurse Practitioner Core Competencies, 2017)
AACN’s MSN Essentials
nine essentials are as follows: I. Background for practice from science and humanities, II. Organizational and systems leadership, III. Quality improvement and safety, IV. Translating and integrating scholarship into practice, V. Informatics and healthcare technologies, VI. Health policy and advocacy, VII. Interprofessional collaboration for improving patient and population outcomes, VIII. Clinical prevention and population health for improving health, and IX. Master’s-level nursing practice (AACN, 2011)
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.