I want each assignment separate from each other please
CASE STUDY: After researching the case, please submit a Word document explaining your answers in no less than 100 words.
Ms. Craft, age 59, was brought by ambulance to the emergency room because she thought she was dying. She had difficulty breathing, was dizzy if she attempted to sit up, and felt a sense of impending doom. Ms. Craft assumed that she was having a heart attack, and so did the admitting emergency room personnel.
But the case was more complicated. Physical examination showed Ms. Craft to have weakness, malaise, warm skin, and hypotension. Ms. Craft said she felt nauseous. A blood glucose value was diagnostic for diabetes. Cardiac markers did not show that she was having a heart attack, nor did an EKG. When her history was taken, Ms. Craft said she had not seen a doctor in several years and was unaware that she had diabetes.
Her respirations were deep and rapid—Kussmaul respirations.
1. Ms. Craft probably had
A. metabolic alkalosis.
B. metabolic acidosis.
C. respiratory acidosis.
D. respiratory alkalosis.
2. In what way would the diabetes have contributed to her condition?
Answer the following questions:
1. Describe the three categories of bronchodilator drugs and their therapeutic effects.
2. Give the names of the six main drugs used to treat tuberculosis.
3. What is the meaning of each of these abbreviations? CQ, DOT, HFA, INH, MDI
4. What is directly observed therapy and what disease is it used to treat?
Critical Thinking Questions (pg 212-213): Minimum 100 words (15 points). Be sure to cite sources used.
1. Describe the steps that can be taken if a patient with tuberculosis refuses to take antitubercular drugs.
Healthcare Management Answer the Questions
Use your text to answer the following questions. If you use outside resources, make sure to provide a citation.
1. Why it is important for all healthcare managers to understand the key components of the marketing concept?
2. A few decades ago, the idea of marketing in many healthcare organizations was almost unthinkable. Discuss why healthcare organizations of the past were slow to integrate marketing principles and practices as compared to other industries. Why has it come under scrutiny again?
3. Use an example to compare and contrast social marketing and cause-related marketing. Why is cause-related marketing often successful?
4. Today, healthcare marketing is a pervasive reality. Give an example when the role of marketing ethics and social responsibility in healthcare was ignored?
5. You have just inherited $10 million. After paying all your outstanding student loans, you decide to start a healthcare enterprise. What business are you in? Is it for-profit or not-for-profit? What segments would you choose to serve? Briefly describe the steps you would take to divide the broad market into your selected segments. Will you use a concentrated or differentiated targeting strategy? Refer to Table 6-1 in your book; identify the key segmentation variables that you would use and explain why.
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.