watch a video that shows people at various stages of the disease.
(May Need a Subscription or payment no more than $1.99)
Analyze and describe your thoughts about the disease and individuals the video.
include answers to questions
1. Based on Bessie, Fanny and Joe, what symptoms do you think are associated with the early stages of Alzheimer’s?
2. Fanny seems disappointed and angry about failing her driver’s test. Does her level of acceptance of the disease appear to differ from Bessie’s and Joe’s?
3. Do Bessie, Fanny, and Joe share a concern for loss of independence at this time?
4. Think about the behaviors of the individuals living with Alzheimer’s portrays in the film. What similarities and differences did you observe?
5. Although clearly suffering from the disease, Woody and Cliff appear to have happy dispositions. Would their apparent contentment make things easier or more difficult for their caregivers? How?
6. What social stigmas might those with Alzheimer’s face because of the disease?
7. What responsibilities do caregivers have at various stages of the disease?
8. What are some of the things that caregivers in the film say keep them going? What are some examples of how people with the disease continue to connect to their loved ones?
10. How would you describe the difference between getting old and getting Alzheimer’s?
11. What distinguishes Alzheimer’s from other fatal diseases?
12. What would it feel like to be aware that you have a disease for which there is no known cure? Would you choose to advocate for improved understanding of the disease while or take any other actions you were still able?
13. What warning signs might indicate that someone is suffering from Alzheimer’s?
14. Why would early detection of Alzheimer’s be beneficial? Why might someone resist testing or diagnosis?
15. What are the ways in which Alzheimer’s erodes independence for both the person with the disease as well as the person/people taking care of him/her?
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.