You are required to identify change you wish to introduce in your organisation, make the case for change, perform a budget impact analysis of the intervention and analyse the potential impact of the change on the service area.
Business Case (Budget Impact Analysis)
Critically evaluate a service area in your organisation and identify an area for improvement. Once you have identified the area for improvement work through the Budget Impact Analysis steps for that improvement. Draft a costed Business Plan (Budget Impact Analysis) for submission to your Board providing suggested solutions to the issues outlined. Provide supporting backup for your proposal with relevant data and assumptions including the consideration of associated risks/benefits (both tangible and intangible). The Business Plan must be clearly tied into your organization’s corporate strategy and/or national strategy.
1. Introduction that includes background information, context and the case for change. Reference should be made to the local financing context (e.g. Insurance based, hospital is public/private). This section should include:
• A clear descriiption of the context.
• The clinical/financial/organisational need for change.
• An argument for the chosen intervention.
• All of the above with reference to up to date literature
and organizational data/evidence.
2. Clearly state:
• Intervention scope – A succinct descriiption of the intervention that makes clear what is and is not covered under the intervention.
• Objectives – SMART objectives of the change
• Risks and constraints in table format.
N.B Risks and Constraints are not interchangeable.
3. Provide a critical financial/budget impact analysis:
• Use the budget impact analysis process to assess all
the impacted resources.
• Cost the impact of change from both the perspective of
what will need to be invested and what will be gained or lost from the intervention.
• Costs must be referenced, justified, and presented in clear financial information formatting i.e. tables not text.
4. Evaluate the impact analysis on the service area. With reference to the literature, analyse the likely impact on the service area as a result of the intervention from financial, clinical and organisational perspectives as appropriate to the intervention.
• Written in third person.
• Use Harvard referencing.
• Refer to the Hospital as (Hospital C) then choose the department.
• Choose a department within a hospital that needs to be enhanced. Then prepare a budget impact analysis. There should be graphs, tables ect to support the evidence and change.
• Comparison of before change and after change.
Follow the above criterea and steps.
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.