Create an object-oriented programming (OOP) program that manages myOhlone. Write a main.cpp, myOhlone.h, and myOhlone.cpp, login
1) Create loginInfo.h and loginInfoImp.cpp that contains fieldnames: username, password, login datetime, logout datetime.
– Read users.csv Download users.csv (click to download) and prompt the user to the login screen menu, like
Compose a class LoginInfo
DateTime loginDateTime; // datetime format dd-mm-yyyy hh:mm:ss
DateTime loginDateTime // datetime format dd-mm-yyyy hh:mm:ss
l – Login – prompt the user – username and password, and authentication
c – Create Account
r – Reset Password
x – Exit login menu
3) Create a class PersonType
string firstName; // first name (id)
string lastName; // last name (password)
string address; // student address
string city; // student’s city
string state; // student’s state
string zip; // student zip code
string phone; // student’s phone number
4) Create a class StudentType: public PersonType
5) Create a class FacultyType: public PersonType
6) Compose CourseType (from Lab 1)
DateType startDate; // convert previous date string to class DateType
DateType endDate; // convert previous date string to class DateType
7) Create a class DateTime : public DateType
int hr; //variable to store the hours
int min; //variable to store the minutes
int sec; //variable to store the seconds
8) Compose a class myOhlone.h/myOhone.cpp
Use the class constructor for dynamically allocate memory for CourseType
Initialize the list of CourseType
ex. CourseType *pCourseType = new CourseType(…);
Use the class destructor to free the memory used for CourseType
ex. delete pointer;
9) Once authenticated, the user is presented with the main menu
p) Student Profile
x) Exit Login Menu
10) Choice p: show Student Profile Menu:
Student Profile Menu
s) Show student profile: First Name, Last Name, student ID, address, city, state, zip, phone
e) Edit student profile
11) Choice s: show MyOhlone (Lab 1)
– Exit from Student Profile menu goes back to Main Menu:
– Logout goes back to ask login info
– Exit Login Menu exit the program
(THIS IS THE LAB 1 MyOhlone) I will attach the courses csv file as well.
Create an object-oriented programming (OOP) program that manages your Canvas. Write a main.cpp, course.h, and courseImp.cpp
d – Display list of courses
v – View course details
a – Add a course
e – Edit a course
d – Delete a course
x – Exit program
• Given a comma-delimited text file named courses.csv Download courses.csv (click to download) that stores the starting data for the program.
A course is an organized presentation about a particular subject that includes Term, Year, Start Date, End Date, Course Name, Class ID, Section, Meeting Days, Location (online, hybrid, or on-campus), Meeting Information, Instructor, Units.
• For the view, edit, and delete commands, display an error message if the user selects an invalid course.
• Define a data structure to store the data for each course.
• When you start the program, it should read the courses from the comma-delimited text file and store them in a vector of courses.
• When reading data from the text file, you can read the line and separate the field by an all text up to the next comma (ex. getline() function).
• When you add, edit or delete a course, the change should be saved to the text file immediately. That way, no changes are lost, even if the program crashes later.
• Use an enumeration to specify the valid commands for the program (d, v, a, e, d, x).
• For demonstration, you need to be able to view/add/edit/delete at least 3 courses listed
In the attachment is file of a template of how the second lab should be completed with all the header files implementation files and main file. As well as the courses.csv file for the first lab and the users.csv file for the second labe
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.