Analyze a proposed solution to the public health problem Obesity, demonstrating the ability to present concise oral and written reports that defend the appropriateness of the solution selected.
Go to Indicator 26: Obesity in the section, Health Risks and Health Behaviors.
Assess the presented data. Write an op-ed journal article (see “Supplemental” section) addressing the following issues:
1. Discuss the specific public health issue you chose. Make sure to have a short summary and do not go into clinical details of specific issues. Your discussion needs to be centered around social policies promoting the issue, the country/state expenditure directed to prevent, treat, and address the individual but, more importantly, the public consequences of the matter. Remember about epidemiological indicators, workforce and business losses, informal caregiving, social consequences for the families and state.
2. Evaluate the stakeholders interested in addressing this public health issue. Remember to discuss the governance bodies as well as community partners. Define specific role in public health efforts directed toward this matter (epidemiological indicators and expenditure) reduction.
3. Assess the collaborative efforts among the stakeholders and identify gaps (or excellence) in the partnerships/collaborative efforts between the stakeholders. Make sure to offer supportive evidence to demonstrate either.
4. Assess the status of the existing social policies directed to minimize the damage to the individual and community as well as offer 1-2 new (different) social policies to be introduced and directed to minimize the negative behaviors and public health outcomes. Make sure to provide evidence supporting your ideas.
5. Define the communication and leadership tools and strategies useful in convincing the public and the Governance bodies in considering the policies you recommended. Explain why you recommended these tools and who your audience is for each.
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.